As an entrepreneur, your brain is constantly spinning with new ideas, thoughts on improvement, and concerns for continued success. You need to make sure that your tasks are in order to grow and move forward and not allow details to be forgotten.
Have you ever had the “Oh my gosh – I TOTALLY FORGOT” moment? Maybe you found yourself double booked, or your client wanted something, and you were so sure that you would remember that you did not write it down. And then you became aware of the value of a planner!
Moments of forgetfulness are not pleasant experiences, especially when they affect our family and closest friends leaving them disappointed. Since you have an extraordinary life, you cannot settle for less than an extraordinary day planner.
You need something special that can keep up with your hectic and full schedule. Here are three options, just for you.
Top 3 Best Planner for Entrepreneurs in 2022
Conquer Your Year: The Ultimate Planner to Get More Done, Grow Your Business, and Achieve Your Dreams (The Conquer Series)
1. The Conquer Kit: A Creative Business Planner for Women Entrepreneurs
This planner acts like a guide to help you become a better business woman. It was written by Natalie MacNeil who is one of our generation’s most influential and successful female entrepreneurs. This planner serves to help you achieve your goals and become an empowered business woman.
- Space to sketch, scribble and make collages
- Interactive activities to get you focused on achieving your goals and plan your business
- Advice from award-winning author and entrepreneur Natalie MacNeil
- Aims to help you build a solid foundation for your business
- Amazing design
- Invaluable advice and tips
- Space to make notes and complete activities
- Better for beginners
- Not as helpful if your business is already where you want it and you are not wanting to grow it bigger
- Somewhat watered-down advice
This is the ideal planner for you if you are imagining, starting, or growing your own company. Natalie MacNeil is a force to be reckoned with, who better to advise you when motivation and determination are in demand?
In this planner, you will find someone who will guide you through goals and achievement with a path.
The only downside is that it is mostly aimed at beginners, so do not buy this book if you have already met your goals and are content in all aspects of life. It is not like traditional day-planners, so you may want to use your phone or a bullet journal for daily tasks.
2. The Conquer Kit: A Creative Business Planner for Women Entrepreneurs
What is the hardest part when it comes to achieving your goals? Staying focused and keeping to them, of course. It can be incredibly easy to come up with goals, we all do that. But staying on the track to achieving those goals is a lot harder.
If we do nothing to work toward our goals then they are simply beautiful dreams. That is what the second installment of the Conquer Series aims to help you do. This planner is unique in that it contains advice to help you take action with your goals so they don’t remain airy dreams.
- Helpful tips and engaging exercises to help you achieve your goals
- Monthly themes
- Daily schedules
- Big picture goal setting
- Space to manage projects
- Daily doodles and inspirational themes
- Authored by Natalie MacNeil
- Great ideas and very detailed
- Good if you need “high maintenance”
- Only available in paperback
- Doesn’t provide a breakdown of all the different sections
- Some unnecessary information
This planner breaks down tasks for you and helps you get to your goal in manageable leaps. We all need help getting to our goals, and this book provides that help.
This book is less about the startup aspect and more about the follow through which is as much a priority if not more.
It is no wonder why Natalie MacNeil is where she is, and she is helping a lot of women through the creation of this book. If you have trouble achieving your goals, then this is the ideal book for you.
Some people found that there were a few unnecessary lectures, but not everyone will find everything applies direct to their individual situation.
3. Dreamcatcher Planner, Best Day Journal to Increase Productivity, Peace of Mind and Success
The problem with traditional planners is that many limit your creativity and are solely focused on daily scheduling. The Dreamcatcher Planner does not do that. It provides enough space for every day of the year without dating it, so that you can use it when you need it most.
It also comes with a calendar so that you can keep track of monthly progress. This planner is a journal, notebook, day planner, life planner and productivity planner all in one. If you need organization and creative freedom, then this is absolutely the planner for you.
- Fun sections like a dream sheet, vision board and wild ideas page
- Expandable folder for loose paper
- Elastic closure to keep everything secure
- 12-month, 52-week undated calendar
- Comes with bonuses, like your own Dreamcatcher pen, emoji stickers and a Dreamcatcher energy bracelet
- Easy to use
- Keeps you organized
- Only available in one color
- No themes
- Isn’t available everywhere
This is the day planner for creative geniuses. This applies to everyone who needs a little organization as well as the freedom to reach their dreams. There is enough space to doodle, map out your vision and even write down some personal stuff. But at the same time, it provides a structured way for you to plan out your day, your week and your life.
Many successful professionals say that you need to organize your life if you are going to get where you want to go. This journal was designed to do just that. It helps you get things done without ever boxing you in. The fun extras also help a lot. A simple planner with a beautiful design and easy lay-out. What more do you need?
As an entrepreneur, you need a little more help staying focused and on track when things get tough. Are you a bold woman starting your own company? There is a planner for you. Are you a self-sufficient entrepreneur who just needs a little help staying organized? There’s a planner for you. Are you a creative genius who needs to stay on track without being tied down? There’s a planner for you too.
You are an entrepreneur. You have gotten this far through commitment, planning and hard work. You are going to continue to do amazing things, so you will need the ideal planner that will support you. Go and get it!